multi color

Monday, August 24, 2009

Revisiting Blogger.com

It's been a long time since I had my last post. And yeah, it's toooo long. I again rekindling the excitement and eagerness that I had when I did my first post. This time, I'm planning to continue writing, I meant, typing. I really have a lot in mind that I can't wait to share with you.

I also changed the template of my blog to start fresh again and because my six year-old daughter doesn't want the old format. She chose this template, and I kinda say that she really had good taste when it comes to art and design. I even changed my username from Ragamuffin_mom to Earth_Angel. Well, I like Ragamuffin_mom a lot, it sounds like a very cool mom. But I like Earth_Angel even better. Nowadays, we all need some angels here on Earth. And I hope to be one.

Can't wait to start another piece here.

No comments:

Post a Comment