multi color

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

What I learned . . .

I learned to gain more humility.
I learned to do more, complain less.
I learned that in order to get to the rainbow we must first go through the rain.
I learned to respect other people even more.
I learned to appreciate all the blessings that I have no matter how small.
I learned to see the good in the bad.
I learned that the saying, in every problem there is a solution, is true.
I learned that every problem don't just have one solution, you'll just have to look deeper and make a choice.
I learned that you really cannot please everybody.
I learned that people can really make or destroy you.
I learned that I can and I will if I try.
I learned to focus on improving my own craft instead of throwing stones at others.
I learned to be more happy.
I learned to be more loving.
I learned to love myself more.
I learned to laugh and smile even more.
I learned to feel numb on criticisms and focus on what's important.
I learned that where you are right now is brought by your own decisions and actions and not just by accident.
I learned that you are what you want to be.
I learned that you make your own destiny.
And, I know that I still have a lot to learn in this journey called life and I'm willing to learn more to be a better person than I am right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment